I do feel like SP is a phenomenon of some sort, I also feel that it can be scientific and have to do with a certain ways the brain works but that doesn't mean anything to me. I have read stories of others claiming they have been abducted by aliens or have been taken to other places by dark figures and while most would say it was a dream, or blame it on the persons mental health these things are very much real to these people...they aren't crazy, these things happened to them. Nobody can tell me that I didn't watch myself sleep from my ceiling, I did. And just because my physical body was not pysically on the ceiling doesn't mean shit. I'll talk more about that in another post. We know that the normal, everyday dreams that most have are just that, normal. A person with SP, especially those that make it to lucid dreaming or obe will feel that these things happened...because again, they did. We need to understand that the pysical body is nothing & the mind is everything. When someone tells us something that we don't think is possible or absurd we create visions of it, most of them including the pysical body and it makes it extremely hard to believe. I have trouble believing things people say if I haven't experienced them myself but as someone who has experienced things many haven't all thanks to my mind, I have a better understanding and less judgemental thoughts.
The mind is more powerful than all things, if we had no mind, no brain, no way of thinking...nothing would be here. Nothing would be possible. We would be empty bodies in an empty world. We wouldn't exist period, so why can't certain things exist for only certain people?
Food for thought.
Let me know what you think? What are your thoughts on this?
No comments:
Post a Comment