If you're here its probably because you know you have SP and you're just browsing or because something scary as shit happened to you while you were falling asleep or waking up. Welcome, I'm Cassie & I can't do a damn thing about your SP BUT I can tell you about my expierences, what has helped me, & we can all chit chat without someone looking at us with those "you're fucking nuts" facial expressions.
Since this is a introduction I'll just tell you a little about myself. I'm 23, live in Tennessee, engaged, and I have a little boy. I'm just pretty normalish, maybe a little weird but so are you. I am very spiritual and free flowing but I suffer a bit from social anxiety. I'm a horror movie fanatic and I also have a beauty blog! ☺ My SP started when I was 15 & I won't go into many details since I'll be taking you on a timeline of my store in various posts but it scared the absolute shit out of me. You'll learn of my fears, thoughts, and even my odd obsessions I have with SP. I hope to learn yours as well! While everyone expierences different visions, sounds, etc while having an episode it will always be safe to say that at one point we were damn near terrified and felt similar emotions. I don't care if you didn't see anything or if to this day you think aliens came down and took you away, this is not a place to judge...there is enough of that from the people who actually get to sleep regularly.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my blog & that you feel comfortable here!
No comments:
Post a Comment